Everything here is brighter: the whitewashed cube-shape houses, the lapis lazuli sea and the sunsets that light up the caldera.
Santorini forms the southernmost member of the Cyclades group of islands and is the largest island of a small, circular archipelago which bears the same name and is the remnant of a volcanic caldera.
Santorini is a mythical ancient island which feels like no other place on earth and offer its visitors unique natural beauties, magnificent settings, top quality accommodation, delicious local food and wine, spicy entertainment and a remarkable history.
Hotel & Venues in Santorini:
- Katikies Hotel – Oia / For more info, please visit: www.katikieshotelsantorini.com
- Ambassador Luxury Villas & Suites – Fira / For more info, please visit: www.ambassadorhotelsantorini.com
- Kirini Suites & SPA – Oia / For more info, please visit: www.kirini.com
- The Majestic Hotel – Fira / For more info, please visit: www.hotel-majestic.gr
Themed Events in Santorini:
- Santorini Aerial Panorama
- White Beach Party at Perivolos Beach
- Santorini Sunset Event
MICE Activities in Santorini:
- Cooking demonstration at an old winery
- Photo adventure on the narrow streets
- Wine tasting experience
Cultural Activities in Santorini:
- Private Tours to Volcano, Hot Springs and Thirassia island
- Guided Tours to the Prehistoric Museum in Fira and Akrotiri archaeological site