It’s all about celebrating the New Year, the New corporate Targets, the New challenges!
This is our attitude when we design conferences for our clients.
Put your audience in the center, interact and celebrate with them!
So, what is the “recipe” for delivering a business meeting with a fun-interactive atmosphere for 260 guests?
Just follow these 7 steps:
1. Choose a well-known venue with easy access – tempting invitation
2. Break the ice from the start – Make everyone “part of the team”
3. Interact with the audience as they enter the amphitheater
4. Offer superb audiovisual quality, the right temperature, perfect lighting
5. Design the perfect agenda… one dose of conference – two doses of fun!
6. Put your audience in the center of things and play the game “let’s walk the talk”
7. Finish your conference with a celebration, fun and the message that together we achieve more!
Case Study: A day meeting followed by indoor team activities for 260 executives of Eurolife ERB in the amphitheater of Athens Concert Hall. Alongside the slogan “Together Eurolifers Achieve more” all participants had to place their piece into a “great magnetic puzzle”, attend a meeting and participate in activities that proved that every mission is POSSIBLE! For the games the recipe was simple: A handkerchiefs package or an egg, a little practice and 1 minute for each participant to win! Each group represented by players was invited to complete 10 seemingly simple tests using everyday objects. The time for each test was 1 minute. With every test completed the difficulty level increased but so did the points earned by each team.
Whatever I may say about Saturday Eurolife event will not be able to express my view ... Thank you very much for the excellent work and preparation, the excellent collaboration, the incredible organization and the FANTASTIC result! It was just as I had dreamed of... and even better!!!
Head of Employee Development
Eurolife ERΒ Ασφαλιστική