Miniclip Online Games assigned EZ Greece with the organization of their annual meeting in Athens on the 10th to 13th of October, 2016, for 200 collaborators from England, Portugal and Italy. The guests enjoyed the privacy of a 5* seaside hotel perfectly adjusted to their sense of a perfect meeting… full of games, a youthful atmosphere and fun!
EZ Greece designed every detail of their meeting with some of the following highlights:
- Private charter flight from / to Portugal
- Accommodation in 5* hotel Astir Palace and Spa
- Meeting set up with rental of furniture, wide screen, A/V
- A “Miniclip Lounge” for the coffee breaks and a “grownup playground” with Air Hockey, Ping Pong, Darts, Playstation and Subbuteo Games
- Private “Miniclip Olympic Games” in the Ancient stadium of Kallimarmaro (where the Olympic Games begun…)
- A “Miniclip Fun Day” with activities on the beach including a Water Trampoline, Canoeing, a Beach Hopping Cruise, a Snorkeling Treasure Hunt, Archery, Football, Volleyball, a Massage Break and Sup.
- Dinner at Seaside Varoulko restaurant
- All transfers with luxury 50 seated buses and mini vans during the program
- A Closing Party at “Pergola venue” with set up of a tent and rented furniture, including among others a stage, a photo booth, a well-known DJ and various highlights such as a Fire show, a stand up magic show and saxophone music! Just a perfect party for a young audience!
- Branding production: Program, Banners, Menus, Badges, Lanyards, Give Away bag with t-shirt – sunglasses - towel - flip flops - tennis rackets etc
Duration: 4 days
Participants: 200 guests
We can all agreed that the event that we created was a huge success and, as I reflect on what has made it so, I would really call out these aspects:
• You took time to learn about the very unique organisation we are. A company we may be; but corporate Miniclip most certainly is not ! We are grateful to you for being willing to invest the time and energy to learn about us and our unique challenges.
• We were able to swiftly get a shared sense of success which then made decision making and collaboration to create the finished product all the easier.
• You were creative and adaptable and demonstrated close attention to detail which given the profile and the complexity of this event was essential for us all to proceed with confidence.
• Finally, when faced with the unthinkable – the prospect of cancellation due to an air traffic control strike – you held your nerve, leveraged their truly enviable network of contacts and worked with us to patiently sit it out until resolution came.
Thank you all for your hard work, your patience with us, your unwavering good humor, and most of all for being truly excellent at what you do.
Human Resources Director
Miniclip Computer Games