EZGreece DMC created a remarkable unique bespoke itinerary for a high end group of young adults. During this 6-day trip the guests had the opportunity to visit five amazing places in western Greece and taste the feeling of Greek summer as the event was held at the end of July 2018. Our guests had the opportunity to take in the natural beauties and the warm Greek hospitality as they were enjoying every moment of the trip.
The aim of the trip was to travel the guests back and forth in time, from the Greek mythological tales to the contemporary habits of the locals. Through special activities our EZTeam managed to excite, engage, interact, educate and amaze this special group.
EZGreece DMC, always, was happy to plan everything from A to Ω(Z) with a keen eye for details.
- Airport pick up/drop off
- Airport signage and welcome desk
- All transfers though out the trip with brand new luxury coaches
- Accommodation in 5* hotels such as : Hilton Hotel in Athens and Ionian Blue Hotel in Lefkada and boutique guest houses in Papigo
- A Greek Mythology Themed travel/activity. EZteam designed a tailor made adventure trip based on the ancient God of Time, Chronos. There were 33 people divided in eight teams, each team was named after the name of one of the eight Winds. The adventure started at the welcome party/dinner at the Private Yacht Club’s restaurant at the Athenian riviera, where the guests got their introduction for the following week. The task of the guests was to solve different riddles in different cities of Greece in order to discover the secret of God Chronos. The answer of each of them was clue leaded to find a piece of an enormous puzzle and at the end would have to put them together.
- Branding Production: Program, Banners, Menus, Badges, Give Away, table tags…
- Exploration of Perama Cave in Ioanina.
- Crossing Vikos gorge kai Voidomatis River with rafts.
- Camping at the beach including dinner and breakfast with set up.
Duration: 6 days