Greece is characterized for its great hospitality...
Are you looking for a destination for your next regional meeting? Step up and propose Greece!
For the past 26 years, EZ Greece has been planning incentives to Greece for the most demanding audience ... your guests!
Get a flavor from an incentive in the island of Crete in Greece for 120 executives of an insurance company…
Day 1: Welcome to Daios Cove in Ag. Nicholas of Crete. The art of welcoming your guests with local customs!
All designed to leave the best first impression...
Day 2: A well designed incentive trip should offer a range of alternatives for activities. Start your day with a choice of 6 activities...
1) Jeep safari: the satisfaction of driving off road with a 4x4 vehicle in the Cretan landscape in Lassithi Mountain. Reach areas that you could not with conventional vehicles and get in the insider secrets.
2) Horse Riding Experience: Take a quiet ride in the countryside and see another side of the island. Visit the stable with the horses, enjoy the unparalleled view of the route until you reach the traditional settlement "Finikia" for a barbeque under the olive trees
3) Spa Day with a blend of warm olive oil and overlooking the endless blue
4) Sandy & Splashing Activities: Enjoy the sandy beach or a variety of water sports (Sofa, sub, jet ski, planks) on a sheltered beach of Agios Nikolaos just a few minutes from the city center.
5) Hiking in the gorge of Rhytis. Visit an oasis in Eastern Crete in a verdant landscape in the river. Plants, oleanders and sage are countless, and aromas of aromatic plants are constantly rotating. The pinnacle is the beautiful 20 m high waterfall that forms a lovely pond as well as the old watermills on the way
6) Leisure with available transport vehicle for your choices
A busy day requires a dinner in the picturesque village of Plaka in a neighborhood that resembles a movie set!
Day 3: The guests enjoyed a Mediterranean breakfast and left the hotel pier with 12 boats for a Sailing Regatta outside the picturesque harbor at Mochlos. As part of the "sailing race", guests were invited to collect items from the sea as well as to swim in caves.
The three days closed with an official gala dinner next to the hotel's pool with awards, fireworks, fire show and many pleasant surprises until the party is closed!