EZGReece DMC creates for the Googlers! 74 Google gurus traveled from India to Greece for the company’s incentive trip for 2018. After a quite intense year and having spent many hours looking at their desktops an escape to sunny Greece for some winter sun was the perfect idea.
EZTeam handled the event from A to Z, taking care every request of the guests. The trip took place in November and the chosen city was Athens. Grande Bretagne 5* was the ideal hotel for our guests. Our guests experienced a unique storytelling tour of ancient Athens including a private guided tour at the Parthenon on the Acropolis, concluded by a spectacular Greek night at “Zafiro experience”. The party started with a wide selection of Greek dishes and wines from local vineyards. The evening’s entertainment kicked off with a performance from experienced Greek dancers who managed to drift all the guest into a syrtaki dance. November days in Greece sometimes can feel like summer days, so a private boat tour to Aegina island was the highlight of the trip, a trip designed only for this group of guests. We privatized a beach bar and branded it with Google colors. We saved for the end of the trip a spectacular “Believe in magic” theme dinner night with dancers and magicians at “K8 point” venue.
EZGReece DMC, is always happy to plan everything from A to Ω (Z) with a keen eye for details:
- Airport pick up/drop off
- All transfers though out the trip with brand new luxury coaches
- Accommodation at Grande Bretagne 5* hotel in Athens
- Branding Production: Program, Banners, Menus, Badges
- A “Greek night” private dinner at “Zafiro experience”
- “Believe in magic” private dinner at “k8 point” bar/restaurant
- “Storytelling around Athens” EZGReece DMC activity to meet the city
- “Sailing to Aegina” private custom-made sailing EZGReece DMC sailing activity
- Lunch at a private beach in Aegina island
- Various branded gifts such as: olive oil, marble boats, ouzo etc.
Duration: 5 days