A five-day incentive trip for your team from the vibrant streets of modern Athens to the traditional mountain villages of Zagorochoria!
On arrival in Athens you will immediately feel the dynamic pulse of an ancient city that beats to the rhythm of contemporary life in every way. Old meets new in a cosmopolitan hub of art, culture, gastronomy and urban style. Its exciting energy will charge your senses before we set off to discover a more “traditional” Greece that still exists today in the magical region of Zagorochoria. The mesmerising collection of 46 picturesque villages nestling in the Pindos mountain range in northern Greece will take your breath away with their spectacular views and beautiful scenery. Organise your incentive trip in a rich natural environment and reap the rewards.
Day 1 Arrival - Hello Athens!
- Pick-up at Athens International Airport & transfer to a prestigious city centre hotel. Enjoy lunch at a historic restaurant overlooking the Acropolis.
- Meet the City with a choice of tour options. A fun “Odyssey”, A “Storytelling Walk”, an “Athens Mythology Walking Tour” or “Gastronomy Tour”.
- Dinner at an authentic Greek taverna.
Day 2 - On the Go!
- Breakfast at the hotel then transfer to Ioannina in northern Greece & lunch at a picturesque lakeside taverna.
- Visit to the stunning Perama cave, once dedicated to Pluto and Persephone. Check-in at the hotel in the traditional stone-built mountain village of Monodendri as well as visit to Papigo.
- Dinner at local restaurant serving authentic village fare.
Day 3 - Village Life
- Delicious breakfast at hotel & stunning village hike on natural stone path from Vradeto to Beloe.
- Lunch in traditional taverna in Kapessovo village with mouthwatering local cuisine.
- Time to relax at the hotel before dinner.
Day 4 - Water Sports
- Breakfast at the hotel & traditional Greek cookery class at Kipi village.
- Rafting in the crystal clear waters of the Voidomatis River and visit to the 15th century monastery of Agia Paraskevi. Dinner back at the hotel.
Day 5 - Awesome Sights
- Breakfast at the hotel & transfer to the graphic village of Metsovo. A wine tasting session and lunch.
- Visit to Meteora to wonder at the imposing cliff-top monasteries, a UNESCO cultural heritage site.
- Depart for Athens International Airport.
- Goodbye Athens!
Join us in exploring the streets of today’s lively Athens and the hidden charms of traditional Zagorochoria, with its enchanting villages and scenic natural landscapes. Breathe in the fresh mountain air, taste fresh village bread and sit in a cosy taverna sharing stories with the locals.
This is our Greece and we want to share it with you.
Cost: €1,000 / person*
*Terms & conditions apply