About “EZ Greece”
EZ Greece is an agency established in Athens in 1991, specializing in travel and meetings’ design, conference management, team building & outdoor activities, event concept and production. For the past 25 years, we have successfully created inspirational, life changing and tailor made, unique experiences around the world, for thousands of people. “EZ Greece” has built a very strong portfolio of collaborations and clients by continuously offering experiences of exceptional quality to satisfy every need and taste through a deeply instilled ethic of personal service.
About this Career opportunity:
We are looking for self-driven executives with entrepreneurial spirit, with strong experience in the travel industry to collaborate and interact with “EZ Greece” as Associate Project Managers.
As an Associate Project Manager, you will be required to facilitate your own clientele and/or to approach clients listed in EYZHN’s data base, generate new sales, and manage accounts. This means that you will be responsible for the successful implementation of the project from start to finish, always with the support of our people and our resources.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Sales (Greek Market and/or the international one, too).
- Preparations of Sales briefs (assembling quotations, proposals, presentations, communication and negotiation with suppliers about offers, etc).
- Account Management (implementation of projects: travel, events, meetings and conferences)
- Operation supervision, deploying EZ’s extended network of vendors and suppliers
Key skills and competencies
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field.
- Proficiency (written and oral) in English; knowledge of additional languages is expected.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Proven working experience in the travel industry of min 6 years.
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach.
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively.
- Effective project management skills. Able to work methodically, accurately and to deliver on time. Demonstrable ability to handle crises.
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc).
- Entrepreneurial and Team Spirit.
- High Quality approach aiming to perfection
Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred.
EZ Greece offers:
- The opportunity to use a well known, respected and established brand in the travel industry
- Long list of potential clientele, corporate and leisure, in the Greek and International markets
- Infrastructure and resources
- Financial support and credit lines
- Flexible timetable and distant work environment
- A result oriented payment scheme will be agreed (success fee and percentage % based on total earnings)
- Transportation and Sales Calls expenses if applicable
Please note that all relevant communication will be treated with confidentiality.